Make a Donation



Choose your Gift Amount

Personal Info

Billing Details

Donation Total: £1.00


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify the charity if you:            

  •     Want to cancel this declaration
  •     Change your name or home address
  •     No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or Capital Gains


If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code

What is Gift Aid?

If you pay UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax you can make your giving go further by making a Gift Aid declaration. HMRC will give Aglow International (Britain) an extra 25p for every £1 that you give!

More Info: Click here to visit the HMRC Gift Aid website